As our early 2018 season look-ahead continues, Greg Smith joins the podcast to take a look at the much-maligned Husker secondary.
If you missed the first edition, where we looked at the Huskers' quarterbacks and wide receivers, you can catch up here.
- 0:57: Nebrasketball talk following the Michigan beatdown.
- 4:15: A look at Husker commitments from the past week.
- 8:22: Potential for 2018 class to break into the top 25
- 10:05: Some corners and safeties already committed, but are more coming?
- 11:39: Will the new guys in the secondary contribute right away?
- 13:28: A look at the 2017 numbers.
- 18:11: Concerned about the lack of bodies at corner?
- 21:00: Safety feels like a safe position.
- 22:15: One who will surprise. One who will stabilize. One who will struggle.
- 23:38: Are you Team Tunnel or Team Diversion?
- 25:42: Let's complain about negative recruiting.
- 28:53: Scott Frost is a closer.
Derek is a newbie on the Hail Varsity staff covering Husker athletics. In college, he was best known as ‘that guy from Twitter.’ He has covered a Sugar Bowl, a tennis national championship and almost everything in between (except an NCAA men’s basketball tournament game… *tears*). In his spare time, he can be found arguing with literally anyone about sports.