Nebraska Director of Athletics Shawn Eichorst and Coach Mike Riley announced on Tuesday that they will once again travel the state of Nebraska to meet and greet Husker fans. Their itinerary will include eight Huskers Tour stops, all taking place between May 8 and May 12. Those stops are Lincoln, Alliance, McCook, Grand Island, Omaha, Elkhorn, Fremont and Nebraska City.
Riley and Eichorst will also be joined by additional coaches, staff, Nebraska letter winners and the spirit squad at various stops. Nebraska fans are invited to attend all public events, with tickets becoming available on Thursday, April 27 at 9 a.m. CT, while supplies last.
Here is a quick look at the Huskers Tour event schedule, presented by First National Bank:
Monday, May 8
- 11:30 a.m. CT: Lunch with Lincoln Executive Club in Lincoln at The Nebraska Club
Tuesday, May 9
- 10 a.m. MT: Brunch in Alliance at Newberry’s
- 1:45 p.m. CT: Reception in McCook at Red Willow County Fairgrounds
- 5:15 p.m. CT: Pep Rally in Grand Island at Balz Reception Hall
Wednesday, May 10
- Exclusive Pep Rally/Reception for First National Bank employees in Omaha (private event)
Thursday, May 11
- 4:30 p.m. CT: Happy Hour in Fremont at Fremont Golf Club
- 6:30 p.m CT: Happy Hour in Elkhorn at The Mark
Friday, May 12
11:30 a.m. CT: Lunch in Nebraska City at The Golf Club at Table Creek
For ticket prices and additional information on each event, visit here.
Erin is the Deputy Editor and Digital Marketing Strategist for Hail Varsity. She has covered Nebraska athletics since 2012, which has included stops at Bleacher Report, Cox Media Group’s Land of 10, and even Hail Varsity (previously from 2012-2017). She has also been featured on the Big Ten Network, NET’s Big Red Wrap-Up, and a varsity of radio shows nationwide. When not covering the Huskers, Erin is probably at Chipotle.