Friday was heavy on the quarterbacks.
Nebraska head coach Scott Frost addressed what is easily the team's biggest question mark for a good deal of his time with the media on Friday following the Huskers' second scrimmage of fall camp. No decision has been made in large part because the race is still too close to call.
Check out those comments, as well as a few others above.
- 0:04: Frost on the quarterback race, which guy is looking good, whether he'd be. open to playing multiple quarterbacks and what the strengths of each guy are
- 2:16: Frost on the depth built up within the running back room.
- 2:48: Frost on whether there are walk-on players who could be put on scholarship soon.
- 3:15: Frost on the defense's run-stopping ability.
- 3:53: Frost on the potential of the offense in Year 1.
Derek is a newbie on the Hail Varsity staff covering Husker athletics. In college, he was best known as ‘that guy from Twitter.’ He has covered a Sugar Bowl, a tennis national championship and almost everything in between (except an NCAA men’s basketball tournament game… *tears*). In his spare time, he can be found arguing with literally anyone about sports.