With two days until the start of Nebraska's 2018 football season, athletic director Bill Moos met with the media on a variety of topics.
The topics included information about the updates to Nebraska's Tunnel Walk, alternate uniform news and Moos' thoughts on the College Football Playoff. Moos also addressed the Big Ten conference schedules for 2022-25 that were released on Wednesday.
Watch his full interview below:
- 0:15: Opening statement on anticipation and excitment around the start of football season and the "Scott Frost era" at Nebraska
- 1:10: On why he's not a big fan of night games
- 1:30: On the changes to the Tunnel Walk and "sprucing up" the tradition
- 2:20: On what he knows about the potential music change: "I don't know the music. I think there will be some of the old and some of the new, but that's only hearsay."
- 2:45: On opening the season on the road at Big Ten opponents in 2023 and 2025
- 3:30: On the division crossover matchups with Michigan
- 5:20: On the noise from Nebraska's practice: "Whoa. Is that us out here? I'll speak up."
- 6:30: On setting a standard number of nonconference games across all conferences
- 7:55: On the College Football Playoff
- 9:07: On the individuals that make up the CFP selection committee
- 10:15: On talking with the individuals on the committee about their decisions
- 11:05: On his thoughts surrounding the transfer changes in college football
- 13:10: On the cutoff date for transfers
- 14:00: On the alternate uniform, which Nebraska could have one or two of in 2018
- 15:20: On Nebraska wearing one alternate for the Illinois matchup on Nov. 10