Nebraska's offense met with the media Wednesday and, well, most of the talk was about what you would expect.
More: Practice Report | Video | Jalin Barnett | Avery Roberts
We did get a little offensive line talk and wideout talk, though. Can't be all about the quarterbacks.
- 0:04: Offensive coordinator Troy Walters on the quarterback competition and what will determine who wins
- 1:05: Quarterback coach Mario Verduzco on whether it's challenging to tell whoever doesn't win the job they'll be the No. 2
- 1:36: Running back coach Ryan Held on who is playing the Duck-R spot in the Huskers' offense
- 2:22: Offensive line coach Greg Austin on whether the line's pass protection has improved
- 3:22: Walters on the staff's confidence level in the offensive line heading into the season
Derek is a newbie on the Hail Varsity staff covering Husker athletics. In college, he was best known as ‘that guy from Twitter.’ He has covered a Sugar Bowl, a tennis national championship and almost everything in between (except an NCAA men’s basketball tournament game… *tears*). In his spare time, he can be found arguing with literally anyone about sports.