Now that Nebraska’s annual Red-White Spring Game has come and gone, it’s time to start reviewing what we learned. There’s only so much we can take from one practice, but there were still things the Huskers showed us on Saturday.
Hail Varsity’s Derek Peterson and Erin Sorensen provide some thoughts on the quarterbacks, running backs and more. That also includes some thoughts on just how good the Nebraska defense could be in 2021.
You can watch the full video below.
Stories to catch up on:
- ‘Run the Damn Ball’: Husker Spring Game Shows NU Certainly Has Plenty of Backs Capable (Premium)
- Battle for QB2 Ongoing After Huskers Spring Game, Frost Says a QB Addition Unlikely (Premium)
- Spring Game a ‘Step in the Right Direction’ for Nebraska Football
- Offensive Stats from Nebraska’s 2021 Red-White Spring Game
- Recruits On-Hand for Nebraska’s 2021 Red-White Spring Game