Nebraska's offense met with the media Wednesday and a lot of the focus rested in the Husker backfield.
- 0:04: Quarterback coach Mario Verduzco on redshirt freshman Tristan Gebbia
- 1:07: Sophomore quarterback Andrew Bunch on assuming the No. 2 quarterback role, his growth and preparation
- 2:13: Running back coach Ryan Held on what freshmen backs Maurice Washington and Miles Jones have done during fall camp to put themselves in a position to contribute in 2018
- 2:48: Offensive coordinator Troy Walters on the overall talent in the running back room
- 3:19: Verduzco on freshman quarterback Adrian Martinez getting his zip back on the football throughout fall camp
Derek is a newbie on the Hail Varsity staff covering Husker athletics. In college, he was best known as ‘that guy from Twitter.’ He has covered a Sugar Bowl, a tennis national championship and almost everything in between (except an NCAA men’s basketball tournament game… *tears*). In his spare time, he can be found arguing with literally anyone about sports.