So much happened Wednesday we had to save something for Thursday, so that's what we did. Husker offensive assistants and players spoke with the media following practice and we've got a recap of some of the top things they said.
- 0:04: Quarterback Adrian Martinez on how he feels the start of fall camp has gone
- 0:36: Quarterback coach Mario Verduzco on whether there has been any separation between his three quarterbacks so far
- 0:48: Running back Tre Bryant on the differences in his health heading into this season compared to last season
- 1:10: Quarterback Tristan Gebbia on the ever-popular Maurice Washington
- 1:37: Martinez on the benefit of enrolling early in January instead of arriving in the summer
Derek is a newbie on the Hail Varsity staff covering Husker athletics. In college, he was best known as ‘that guy from Twitter.’ He has covered a Sugar Bowl, a tennis national championship and almost everything in between (except an NCAA men’s basketball tournament game… *tears*). In his spare time, he can be found arguing with literally anyone about sports.