A Special Introduction & Exclusive Offer for Hail Varsity Readers

Aaron Babcock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to introduce you to Great Plains Beef, our newest sponsor at HailVarsity.com. If you're not familiar with Great Plains Beef, it is the exclusive provider of Certified Piedmontese Beef to premium restaurants and specialty retailers throughout the United States.

Never tried it?

Well, Certified Piedmontese Beef is a naturally lean, healthier beef option with fewer calories, less fat, and higher protein per ounce than beef from other breeds, making it an ideal source of lean protein for a healthy diet. Piedmontese cattle originate from the Piedmont region of northwest Italy and were first brought to North America in the late 1970s. Today, Certified Piedmontese cattle are raised on family ranches across the Great Plains where they roam open rangelands with abundant fresh water and diets supplemented with quality grains, forages, and legumes. Certified Piedmontese cattle never receive added growth hormones, steroids, or antibiotics, ensuring a high-quality, nutritious beef every time.

If you're interested, please check them out online for direct shipment or take a look at the "Where to Buy" section to see if you can experience the exceptional flavor at a restaurant or retailer near you.

I have personally purchased their products and can vouch for the quality. And since our readers obviously appreciate great products, I think you'll enjoy them.

Please help me in welcoming Great Plains Beef to our community!

P.S. -- If you're interested, they are offering a 20% discount for Hail Varsity readers when shop on their website. Just use the promo code HVPIED17
HuskerKJ
Hmmm...sounds like I've found my Father's Day gift already! Can't wait to give them a try.
Born and Bred Red
This is what caught my immediate attention:

Quote:

Certified Piedmontese cattle never receive added growth hormones, steroids, or antibiotics

Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.